Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Touma Around the Bend Chapter work Update

Two day's ago I thought that I would restart doing the chapter "Meeting Misaka Mikoto(Again)" I've Started from a clean slate for a second time [First time being that it was for the original story, Second that It was one of the write ups for the revamped version of the story] Although I'm at One thousand and a half words.
I've still got a lot to go through before the chapter will be available to read. I've still got to sort out character interactions, character meetings and try and figure out how to include Touma's female form(twin Sister) in some form of way.

With the release of the new Pokemon game in Australia and with NT 5 in a few more days I hope that I can keep focus while and add a thousand words every now and then so I can get in some form of rhythm and start producing work at lease once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment