Saturday, February 11, 2012

Touma Around the Bend Update!

Its been a while since I've updated on the redoing of 'Touma Around the Bend' So I think I'll start off with this.

1. First Chapter is done (of the redo) but it is going to be separated into 2 or 3 parts.
2. I'm making slow progress, and i mean slow. Its not that I don't have the ideas its just that having to put it into words is making it hard for me.
3. I've got splinter characters that really don't exist in canon (Although they ain't Original Charaters, yes there is more than one)
4. I'm most likely going to fuse most of my ideas into the single story and this will draw away from cannon stories heavily.
5. Most cannon magic side stories will be delayed if not skipped (but still referenced)
6. I'm also drawing a front cover page but it is along way from being done


Well thats all i've got for now and its been a while coming but i'm getting there =]

No comments:

Post a Comment