Friday, December 30, 2011

SO HOT!!!

With the current heat spike I've been unable to do much work on 'Touma Around the Bend' next too chapters.....

On a previous post I've done, I noted that chapter: August 20th 'A Girl' and the current chapter 'Meeting Misaka Mikoto Again' have got some inconsistency in the story.
So I have decided that I'm going to be rewriting these two chapters to fix up: story loop holes, Make the story Fluent and content.

NOTE** that the next two chapters: 'Misaka Imouto' & 'Mikoto's Nightmare' are pretty much completed just got to do a few sections, on both chapters (since i don't do one chapter at a time, i do both when i feel like it), then I'll proof read. It pisses me off that I have to let the readers wait a while longer for the content to come out =[ but it is getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment